Jeff is the owner of Whitehorse Farms. He is a dedicated horseman who has spent many years honing his craft. Jeff has worn many hats in the horse world as a rider, trainer and polo player. He started out at Lone Star Ranch in Frisco, TX and then moved to his own farm in Prosper. In 2004 he created what is the new home of Whitehorse Farms. Jeff resides on the farm with his wife Ronda and twin daughters Paige and Payton.
· Coaches riders on a local, regional and national level
· Attends 24-30 horse shows per year (Local and USEF “A” and “AA” rated)
· Trains horses for clients and for sale
· Agent for purchase and sale of high end hunter, jumper and equitation horses
· Successful breeder of quality Trakehner horses
· Rides horses for clients at horse shows in professional hunter and jumper divisions
· United Stated Equestrian Federation (USEF)
· United Stated Hunter Jumper Association (USHJA)
· Texas Hunter Jumper Association (THJA)
· Dallas Hunter Jumper Scholarship Circuit (DHJSC)
· American Trakehner Association (ATA)
The grooms at Whitehorse Farms have all been trained to look out for the welfare of the horses above all else. Our grooms are professionals who dedicate their lives to their charges. They know and understand each horse that is in their care and treat each one as an individual with special needs and wants.
Our staff all think of Whitehorse Farms as their home so they take special care in all they do. Day in and day out your horses’ health and welfare are the most important things to them.
Whitehorse Farms boarding, lessons, training, sales info:
For Whitehorse Designs or Party Planning contact: